After you have signed up for the Disney bundle, you will be automatically signed up for Disney+ and ESPN+ and can immediately start streaming.
There are three ways to activate Hulu after your purchase:*
- On the Disney bundle purchase confirmation screen, click on the link provided to activate Hulu
- Instructions will be sent to you by email after purchase. Click on the link in the email to activate Hulu.
- Navigate to your Account from your Profile icon and head to the Billing Details screen
- Find the Hulu logo under My Services and select Stream Now to access Hulu
*If you have an existing Hulu subscription, you will not need to activate Hulu.
There are multiple ways to stream ESPN+ after your purchase:
- Go to espn.com, navigate to your account settings in the top right and sign in using the same credentials as you used for Disney+
- After logging in at disneyplus.com, navigate to your Account from your Profile icon and head to the Billing Details screen. Find the ESPN+ logo under My Services and select Stream Now to access ESPN+. You will log in to your ESPN+ account using the same credentials as you use for Disney+.
- Download the ESPN app for your device and enter your credentials there. Instructions on downloading and setting up your devices can be found here.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your Hulu subscription, please visit Hulu. If you have any questions, are missing your activation instructions, or need further support, please reach out to Customer Service at one of the channels below.