If you're prompted to subscribe when you already have an active ESPN+ subscription, you might need to relink you subscription to your ESPN+ account. Follow the steps below to link your account.
1. Start the ESPN app on your Roku device.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Subscriptions.
4. Select ESPN+.
5. Select Log In.
6. Note down the activation code and go to http://espn.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser.
7. On your browser, enter the activation code and click Continue.
8. Login to your existing ESPN account or create a new one.
9. Your subscription will be now linked to your Roku device, and your account will be available to use on any other supported device.
Signed up for ESPN+ on your phone and still having trouble streaming on your Roku? Watch this video for help: