If you're prompted to subscribe when you already have an active ESPN+ subscription, you might need to relink you subscription to your ESPN+ account. Follow the steps below to link your account.
1. Start the ESPN app on your Amazon Fire TV.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Subscriptions.
4. Select ESPN+.
5. Select Log In.
6. Note down the activation code and go to http://espn.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser.
7. On your browser, enter the activation code and click Continue.
8. Login to your existing ESPN account or create a new one.
9. Your subscription will be now linked to your Amazon Fire TV device, and your account will be available to use on any other supported device.
Signed up for ESPN+ on your phone and still having trouble streaming on your Fire Stick? Watch this video for help:”