1. Start the ESPN app on your Android device. If you do not see below screen, delete the ESPN app and reinstall.
2. Login or Sign Up for ESPN account (Do not Sign Up Later).
3. Select Settings on top right of the ESPN App.
4. Select ESPN+ Subscriptions.
5. Select Subscribe.
6. Select Restore.
7. Select Set Up Account to complete activation process. Your subscription will now be linked to your Android Device, and your account will be available to use on any other supported device.
Signed up for ESPN+ on your phone and still having trouble streaming on your Android TV? Watch this video for help: