Why Can't I Login via Facebook?
In the spring of 2019, ESPN will no longer support Facebook authentication. You will need to sign in using your email address. In order to do so, you will first need to create a password.
To set up a new password, please follow the steps listed below:
- Go to Communication Choices
- Select "Disney, ESPN, ABC, and Star Wars Accounts"
- Select “Need help signing in?” underneath the Sign In button
- Enter your email address or username and click “Continue”
- Check your email for a one-time passcode
- Enter the code on the pop-up and click “Continue”
- Select your account and click “Reset Password”
- Follow the instructions to create a new password for your account
- Click "Save" near the bottom of the pop-up
Most account information, including your password, can be edited on The Walt Disney Company's Privacy website