How do I cancel my ESPN+ subscription that I purchased through Apple iTunes on my mobile device?
Uninstalling the app will not cancel your subscription.
Please follow the steps below to officially cancel your subscription on your mobile device.
- Go to the iPhone Settings app.
- Click on [your name] at the very top, followed by iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen, then tap View Apple ID when it pops up. You might need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Scroll to Subscriptions, then tap it.
- Tap your ESPN+ subscription to manage.
- Use the options to manage your ESPN+ subscription. You can choose a different subscription plan or you can cancel by tapping Cancel Subscription.
- If you cancel, you will continue to be able to view ESPN+ content until the end of your current billing cycle. You will not be charged on your next bill date.