Xfinity Flex: How to link your subscription and watch
Follow the steps below to locate ESPN+ on your Xfinity Flex and get started watching. You’ll need a subscription to access ESPN+ content. If you don’t have an ESPN+ subscription, sign up on our site.
- Press the Xfinity button on your device remote
- Select Apps
- Select Video, then scroll and select the ESPN app
- Alternatively, you can also give the voice command “ESPN App” into an Xfinity Voice Remote to open the app
- Select Sign Up Now, then select Log In
- Go to http://espn.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser and enter the activation code you see on your Xfinity device
- Click Continue
- Log In to your existing ESPN account*
- On your Xfinity device, navigate to the ESPN+ tab and enjoy
*Disney Bundle Subscribers: Your ESPN/ESPN+ account will exist under the same email and password used to sign up for The Disney Bundle.