If you're prompted to subscribe when you already have an active ESPN+ subscription, you might need to relink you subscription to your ESPN+ account. Follow the steps below to link your account.
1. Start the ESPN app on your Playstation and click the Settings gear.
2. Select Subscriptions and select Subscribe.
3. Select Log In.
4. Note down the activation code and go to http://espn.com/activate on your computer or mobile browser.
5. On your browser, enter the activation code and click Continue.
6. Login to your existing ESPN account or create a new one.
7. Your subscription will now be linked to your Playstation, and your account will be available to use on any other supported device.
Signed up for ESPN+ on your phone and still having trouble streaming on your PlayStation? Watch this video for help: